We are a non-profit website for the Loslassen association / Loslassen – Gemeinwohlfördernder Verein für Kunst-, Kultur- und Persönlichkeitsentwicklung
The current President is Janina Vivianne.
We may update our terms and conditions (“AGBs”) from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms and conditions on this page. You are advised to review this terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these terms and conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data and/or applied for and/or purchased a ticket, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers. In case of a purchased ticket by a minor, a ticket cancellation with full refund will be carried out. A ticket holder must not be under 18 years old.
Our contact form is provided by a third-party plugin. We may keep data from our contact form purely to respond to questions, and to keep track of future interactions with the same clients and to send out newsletters.
We are using Google Analytics and WordPress Cookies to make your experience with The Intimate Revolution website the best one possible. You can choose to not allow cookies, but then you may not be able to fully interact with the website.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our ticket purchasing system. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
TICKET – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of the Parallel Universe ticket means the acceptance of the following conditions:
- Within the first 2 weeks after purchase, you have the right to receive a full refund for the ticket. After a period of two weeks after ticket purchase, tickets are non-refundable.
- In case you cannot attend the event , it is possible to transfer the ticket to another person up to 72h before the event. In this case, please contact us.
- In case the event is cancelled, a full refund will be given to ticket holders.
- A ticket holder may not be under the age of 18. In case of a purchased ticket by a minor, a ticket cancellation with full refund will be carried out.
- The ticket holder is fully responsible for their psychological and physical wellbeing and health. The participation in the evebt is at the ticket holders full own risk, and no insurance claims can be made resulting from any damage occuring during the event.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
According to GDPR, the following rights are guaranteed to you and any other user of our service (“data subject”):
- The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
VENUE ACCESS & RULE OF CONDUCT
To gain entrance to the festival, you must show any valid identification document (ID, Passport or Driving License) at the registration in order to receive your ticket. The organisation has the right to deny entrance or expel any ticket holder in the following circumstances:
- Any ticket holder will be held responsible to interact with people within the event with consent. If consent is violated, a conversation with the festival organizing team is in order. If consent is violated a second time, the ticket holder will be expelled from the event.
- Sexual harassment and/or abuse will not be tolerated and will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any ticket holder who displays violent behaviour or publicly incites hate/prejudice on the basis of race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social/personal condition and/or circumstance will be immediately expelled and reported to authorities.
- Any ticket holder who is intoxicated with legal and/ or illegal substances will be asked to sober out in a secluded area. If this behaviour happens twice the ticket holder will have to leave the premises of the event.
- Any ticket holder who refuses to comply with instructions given by the organisation team and creates a disturbance or a situation of risk for themselves and/or others will be immediately expelled. Any damage or injury caused will be their responsibility and will be dealt with legally.
- All intellectual property and image rights are reserved.
- Filming, recording or taking pictures within the event without explicit consent of all documented parties is not permitted, except by authorisation of the team of The Parallel Universe in designated areas only.
For any more questions or information, please check The Parallel Universe website and especially the FAQs. For workshop facilitators, performers and/or organizers interested in working together, please use the contact form available on the website.
If there are any open questions, we are happy to answer them. Please reach out to us through the contact form. Let’s make this world a better place!
What personal data we collect and why ?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our contact form is provided by a third party plugin. We may keep data from our contact form purely to respond to questions, and to keep track of future interactions with the same clients.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use tools like Google Analytics to automatically collect information about how you use the website. For example, your geographic location, how you found the website and the pages you view. These tools use your IP address and a cookie ID to process data into reports that we can use to improve our products, website and marketing.
If you log in to our website or have subscribed to receive our emails, we also send a user ID to these tools. This allows us to understand if you are using multiple devices and allows us to further improve how we deliver and market our products.
We collect personal information that is volunteered on our website. For example, when you submit a form with your name and email address. We ask for the minimum amount of information needed in order to service your request.
If you would like to opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads and Google Analytics for Display Advertising you can use Google Ad Settings. You can opt-out of other customized ads using the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. You can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on so you are not tracked into Google Analytics.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.